Re: something crazy
I think you'll find that US companies are bound by US law even in their foreign activities.
I don't personally think for a moment that the US authorities would be daft enough to enforce laws that cut their own corporations off the internet. But if they were, they *could* enforce it. Never understimate the resourcefulness of human stupidity.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging