Hah! Made it!
I'd point out that the claim isn't and never has been that the Airbus A330's fly-by-wire system never screws up, but only a gibbering twat would actually need that explained, and there's certainly none of those around here, are there?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad