Hah! Made it!
I'd point out that the claim isn't and never has been that the Airbus A330's fly-by-wire system never screws up, but only a gibbering twat would actually need that explained, and there's certainly none of those around here, are there?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!