a problem for the world in general
I don't think you understand the extent to which the US government still controls the root of the DNS tree, due to the mistake 15 years ago of establishing ICANN in the USA. This evil legislation would have world-wide effects, although even a right-wing US Supreme Court seems quite likely to strike it down on account of the First Amendment.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer