I went to read the actual paper and look at their data, and the answer is yes.
"Really? Do they cite ANY proof of this, the most central point of the argument?
Didn't think so.."
I went to read the actual paper and look at their data, and the answer is yes. It's arguable, yes, but they do present data.
You've clearly already decided and you didn't have the integrity to actually go and check. You're an embarrassment to your education system and ironically clearly ready to be replaced by a foreigner.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire