Schemes like this will only work where there is a large uptake of both users and facilities. Oyster is a pain but works also in other countries cards such as the HK octopus works fine (and good for NFC transactions in shops) but a propriety card in an isolated county this is a bad idea in the scheme of things.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes