Schemes like this will only work where there is a large uptake of both users and facilities. Oyster is a pain but works also in other countries cards such as the HK octopus works fine (and good for NFC transactions in shops) but a propriety card in an isolated county this is a bad idea in the scheme of things.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'