You're confusing "time to run" with "time between client issuing the command and being informed that it has been completed". You're also confusing "same on this hardware in this particular session" with "same on all hardware anywhere ever". Lastly, you're confusing "eliminate this covert channel entirely" with "reduce its bandwidth to a useless level".
The proposed solution strikes me as both affordable and reliable, in theory.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging