Let's face it... what's the point? These are the days we're ditching our TVs in favor of computers and downloaded media. With the right apps, you can even watch regular TV over the Internet. Most people I know who aren't dinosaurs or idiots but still have excessive quantities of testosterone built up and watch sports pay to watch them on the Internet.
The idea of hedging bets of something as stupid as TV when TV is so 1953 is lame. In fact, I'm not even sure why I keep my slingbox plugged in anymore. I haven't needed it in ages. I just go online and if I can't buy TV show I want to see for a fair price then I pirate it. (And I bought two seasons this week even though I could pirate it)... actually I did this on my Apple TV and watched on my projector in my movie room.
I just can't see Apple doing something so lame as to waste money on something as stupid as a TV enabled PC. If you need TV so bad... buy a dongle.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad