Worthless information? Just being told one would be a start, and then you could decide if you wanted to ditch the carrier (or moan to get it removed).
By the same argument, I expect you don't see the point of doctors telling patients they have an incurable desease either, as it's 'worthless information'.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads