Worthless information? Just being told one would be a start, and then you could decide if you wanted to ditch the carrier (or moan to get it removed).
By the same argument, I expect you don't see the point of doctors telling patients they have an incurable desease either, as it's 'worthless information'.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'