Write you malware, have it ask.
MOST USERS WILL LET IT DO WHATEVER IT WANTS ANYWAY.
Seriously, people are stupid. Time and time again, we see people clicking to let apps do whatever they want on there computer. They don't read the message, they just click.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip