Write you malware, have it ask.
MOST USERS WILL LET IT DO WHATEVER IT WANTS ANYWAY.
Seriously, people are stupid. Time and time again, we see people clicking to let apps do whatever they want on there computer. They don't read the message, they just click.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat