What's the USP?
Why are they bothering. There are lots of x86 linuxes.
x86 has years to go before its price/power envelope matches Arm.
x86 tablets have all been dogs or laptops with tablet functions.
Just don't see the point other than "because we can" and if that's the case why should Google or Intel care?
Amd probably only care because they are flailing about struggling to remain relevant having totally failed to jump on the low power bandwagon inspite of having dozens of chances to do so. Amd's sole reason for existence these days is to keep Intel honest. It would be nice if they were a bit sharper but I'm sadly not holding my breath.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months