Blame the Movie Geeks
The cost of downloading the HD version of 300 was reduced to 100 at 8:20pm on the day of the problems
looks like a lot of movie geeks downloaded it and killed the world
p.s. Paris for President - only so she can become a target for international hitmen!
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE