Like a lot of tech it depends on the application as to its worth. On home desktops and HTPC's it's probably not as usefull as something like VLC however in film it's used a lot with camers such as the RED having a specific quicktime only plugin. Also with the ability to step frame by frame through a movie it's extreamly usefull for reviewing animation.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?