Feel old now
I have always hated QuickTime. All it has ever been to me is an invasive piece of software that I didn't want but that was required to view some particular thing. Much like RealPlayer.
You still sometimes get movie trailers requiring QuickTime to view, but that is usually for business reasons, and you can often find a version in another format somewhere else.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad