You mean having your encrypted information broadcast in the clear to a third unknown party will not harm you in the slightest, do you have person walking around with you to the bank who then shouts out your credit card details to all and sundry including your pin?.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE