Believe it or genius, if everyone suddenly stopped borrowing money the world's financial systems would disintegrate in a matter of days with zero hope of reprieve. Borrowing is what keeps the world's financial systems afloat. The system breaks down when you lend money to those you know cannot possibly pay it back and sell that debt to someone else, playing pass-the-parcelbomb, ala the US sub-prime mortgage fiasco. If some form of bond can be put up to secure the loan, no matter how large from a single mobile phone to national GDP sized, then financial institutions lending money will ensure you still have a job to go to tomorrow and not find yourself in a real life version of the Fallout 3 game!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip