Boies has not made a real court appearance for SCO
He won a mock trial that was used to convince people to invest in SCO's interminable litigation. For some reason, he delegated SCO to Stuart Singer. SCO was lucky there because Singer has done remarkably well considering that his client gave him nothing to work with and Boies could not win a legal argument with a gardener. I hope B&N end up with someone as good as Singer.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire