Get a life people
Who cares if it's an iDroid, Symdows or PalmRIM.
It's a ****ing smartphone.
You don't have to defend it like your daughters virginity!
Did you buy the phone to join that particular "Gang"?
Then you really REALLY need a life.
I bought mine to make calls, listen to music and surf the web.
My last phone was Symbian, current phone is Android, next may well be Apple or Windows.
Just because you bought a particular "brand" doesn't mean you have to defend it against all comers, doesn't make you a "superior being", and definately has no effect on the size of your Member or your attractiveness to the opposite sex.
STOP BELIEVING WHAT THE MARKETING PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU! THEY ARE ALL LIARS!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging