because if you think about it. Open Source destroys more jobs than it creates. I can elaborate a whole lot more on this topic, definitely think people should think about why Open Source projects destroys jobs before they side completely with FOSS.
Some FOSS is good. Others are just evil communistic projects that ultimately destroys entire industries primarily because of the lure of Free as in beer.
Don't get me wrong, Free as in Freedom is good. Free lunch on the other hand is a different issue in this recession prone world.
Though on the topic of getting a job. Companies really only side with open source projects because of the effect of open standards. Pretty sure there are better ways than to adopt FOSS if you want open standards though.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire