is still too much compared to using a small HTPC box loaded with something like Mediaportal and a few plugins, most notably OnlineVideos which will deal with most if not all of the content these TVs have. You can use a nettop, they are currently out of favour and selling at reduced prices and if you buy the right one it'll mount discreetly behind the TV.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE