I gave up when he asserted that the world was a better place because of Windows.
I guess when you've been gulping koolaid for 30 years you get used to the taste.
People with a clue however recognise the enormous damage done to the IT industry by Microsoft and their so called "Windows standard"
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging