I gave up when he asserted that the world was a better place because of Windows.
I guess when you've been gulping koolaid for 30 years you get used to the taste.
People with a clue however recognise the enormous damage done to the IT industry by Microsoft and their so called "Windows standard"
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON