So your ignorance is evidence of what?
They're easily the most prestigious and well regarded journalism awards in Australia.
It's an award by journalists as well and is probably the least contentious of these types of awards.
So, from this it would appear that Australian journalists think he's a journalist, a group of uninformed but opinionated Register readers don't. Make your own choice who which group carries more weight with you.
Also, because it needs repeating yet again: He has not been charged with anything!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan