So your ignorance is evidence of what?
They're easily the most prestigious and well regarded journalism awards in Australia.
It's an award by journalists as well and is probably the least contentious of these types of awards.
So, from this it would appear that Australian journalists think he's a journalist, a group of uninformed but opinionated Register readers don't. Make your own choice who which group carries more weight with you.
Also, because it needs repeating yet again: He has not been charged with anything!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes