So your ignorance is evidence of what?
They're easily the most prestigious and well regarded journalism awards in Australia.
It's an award by journalists as well and is probably the least contentious of these types of awards.
So, from this it would appear that Australian journalists think he's a journalist, a group of uninformed but opinionated Register readers don't. Make your own choice who which group carries more weight with you.
Also, because it needs repeating yet again: He has not been charged with anything!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO