" started to glow red"
it would have to be _*VERY*_ hot for that to happen and at that temperature, it would not look like the photo.
i'm sure there was a flaw in this device, but lets keep the report in the realms of normality.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month