And the issue of when the US starts paying back their huge debt has yet to be determined.
Sounds like a sneer, I know, but the reason I mention this is because when the next financial crisis hits most people will already have long forgotten stories like these about multimillion projects and only wonder "how has it ever come this far?".
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe