And the issue of when the US starts paying back their huge debt has yet to be determined.
Sounds like a sneer, I know, but the reason I mention this is because when the next financial crisis hits most people will already have long forgotten stories like these about multimillion projects and only wonder "how has it ever come this far?".
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst