Sure blow it up, but this time use C4. If the blast from the C4 does not do the trick the secondary and much bigger blaster from the petroleum pipe lines should do the the trick. Of course it might take a larger section of the city with it but hey it's worth it. Google Texas city explosion to see what happens when a refinery blows .
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire