The physics'll keep.
Not only getting it right (well, I don't have the background to check; let a quantum physicist proofread?) but explaining it in such a way that lay people understand it and get the gist correctly isn't exactly easy. Something too few in any technical business understand nevermind can do themselves. I think we can stand a bit of delay on the science scoops for that reason.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging