Last time I flew, I was settling into my seat when I heard the tannoy remind us to switch off all mobile phones. I got my mobile phone out and was switching it off when a steward came storming down the plan shouting (yes I do mean shouting) that I should not be using my mobile phone and to PUT IT AWAY. My protest that I was doing exactly the tannoy had instructed was met by steam coming out of his ears and a threat to report me to the captain for refusing to put away my phone.
Passengers are not the only Bungholes (usually those who think passengers are bungholes)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK