"But maybe if the US gov made the CEO & MD of such corporations liable for gaol time for allowing such a serious breach of good practice, i.e. putting critical infrastructure on the 'net WITHOUT the software suppliers (MS et al) backing that up with a matching warranty of fitness for purpose, might just help to get such things fixed though."
How does a government or a court imprison itself?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad