...states no such thing. you have to be a natural born citizen, which includes anyone with a parent who is a US citizen and had lived in the US for x years past the age of y at the time of the birth. I forget what x and y are but Obama qualified under that law when y was changed in the 90s, nomatter that he was born in the US.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month