There was a sketch by "Scotland the What?" which was a spoof Mastermind show with the specialist subject of "petty crime in Auchterturra between the dates of 19th April & 6th June" (can't remember the exact dates, but it was less than 2 months).
- What unsolved crime was commited between the dates of May 19th & 20th?
- Theft of sundry items of womens underwear from clothes lines round the town
- That's not what I have written here...
- Knickers being nicked?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders