There was a sketch by "Scotland the What?" which was a spoof Mastermind show with the specialist subject of "petty crime in Auchterturra between the dates of 19th April & 6th June" (can't remember the exact dates, but it was less than 2 months).
- What unsolved crime was commited between the dates of May 19th & 20th?
- Theft of sundry items of womens underwear from clothes lines round the town
- That's not what I have written here...
- Knickers being nicked?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...