This is pure nonsense. It's like pointing out that there is no incentive to seed files in BitTorrent, and suggesting that because of that, nobody will seed files, and concluding that this is a "devastating" flaw in BitTorrent that will send people rushing to Wal-Mart to buy CDs and DVDs again.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK