Again, Microsoft gets away with releasing alpha-quality software that isn't even compatible with their own applications. My servers at home have never lost a single piece of data.
They run Linux, and it took me two minutes to set each one up. Anyone who says that setting up a Linux anything is difficult (certain hardware issues aside) should be forever banned from using computers. Something like a court can declare someone insane and take away their voting rights.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go