LOHAN rocket ramp?
Instead of a propulsive lander. Make a propulsive rocket ramp.
Put the rocket on top of the propulsion system
At the right altitude the ramp release the ballons and stay steady in the air just like the mars lander.
When the ballons are outta way the rocket that has been standing on top of the ramp take of.
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats