isn't quite empty enough to avoid M-AM collisions. There would be very energetic convergence zones between the M and AM regions where - at least - free floating hydrogen and anti-hydrogen would be slowly but continually-and-energetically going 'pop'.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging