"As a manager, it's far easier to create new stuff and get kudos for how great you are than it is to work damn hard getting people unhooked from the old stuff."
+1, just for this single line. Repeated because it cannot be said enough!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun