TBH I hate using my tablet for email/browsing, I will do so if I have to but it is definitely not my appliance of choice for those activities. If you analyse my usage I can almost guarantee it would be 80% reading, 10% media playing (Playon works very well under android) and 10% other activities mostly downloading, trying and deleting the Amazon free app of the day. For reading/video/audio it it's great, for web stuff not so much to my liking mainly because of the screen size and the keyboard or lack thereof..
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen