TBH I hate using my tablet for email/browsing, I will do so if I have to but it is definitely not my appliance of choice for those activities. If you analyse my usage I can almost guarantee it would be 80% reading, 10% media playing (Playon works very well under android) and 10% other activities mostly downloading, trying and deleting the Amazon free app of the day. For reading/video/audio it it's great, for web stuff not so much to my liking mainly because of the screen size and the keyboard or lack thereof..
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers