I spent 5+ hours at Heathrow once with my Canadian wife held up by a border security staffed by a bunch of collage-age average layabouts. All on a visa technicality.
I welcome shorter border checks, since most of it is theatre anyway and believe me, they were more interested in standing around chatting about what was happening Saturday night than with the queues of airplane ejectees making their way through the border.
I often wonder what kind of aweful person do you have to be to work in such a job.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can