@They're Not The First
So you got into trouble, then joined the union hoping they'd help you. Sorry that's not how it works. You join the union when everything is fine and they help you when you later get into trouble. As a senior Union rep, my support for anyone joining after they get into trouble would be minimal to say the least. In fact in this Union you're no entitled to any legal support until you've been a member for six months.
After all. you can't take out an insurance policy after your house has been burgled, then try to claim on it.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers