My only experience with Unions was with my dad, who was a 25 year union member who was left swinging by the union when he was accused of theft. The shop steward knew damn well who did it, but wouldnt get involved because it was his mate, and my dad was from Liverpool and quite obviously guilty as far as management was concerned.
Fortunately, he was able to prove he was at a customers place and *couldnt* have done it.
After that he never got involved with a union again, and was rather insistant we didnt as well.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill