My only experience with Unions was with my dad, who was a 25 year union member who was left swinging by the union when he was accused of theft. The shop steward knew damn well who did it, but wouldnt get involved because it was his mate, and my dad was from Liverpool and quite obviously guilty as far as management was concerned.
Fortunately, he was able to prove he was at a customers place and *couldnt* have done it.
After that he never got involved with a union again, and was rather insistant we didnt as well.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it