Many babies are born with Blues which later turn brown - perhaps these are the ones that can "benefit" from this surgery.
The only benefit I can see for it is that if you have pale eyes you can wear contacts in unnatural colours like indigo, these don't really work on dark eyes.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby