Many babies are born with Blues which later turn brown - perhaps these are the ones that can "benefit" from this surgery.
The only benefit I can see for it is that if you have pale eyes you can wear contacts in unnatural colours like indigo, these don't really work on dark eyes.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE