The more we comment...
...The more this pair can say "Mission accomplished" (as such I'm not commenting on the event itself).
With stuff like this I think one rule applies here: "It doesn't matter /how/ they talk about us as long as they /are/ talking about us".
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE