forget the bottles
I want one that can be incorporated into the printing process for car wappers (you know, those tacky ads for insurance companies and law firms) so that when I'm driving fast down the interstate, the pressure waves in the air can generate patterns on my car.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire