And this is useful for what?
Been programming heavily multi-threaded apps for years and the fact is, if you understand threading well enough to be considered a useful contributor to the development of a threaded application, then this is a non-issue anyway.
Schedules for threads have to be determined by the data set of the application. Otherwise, you're probably not threading for any particular reason and therefore attempting to precalculate and optimal threading path is a waste of time and effort.
I am however considering purchasing a book on multithreading patterns to see if there is anything to offer in this direction. But in reality, race conditions are a flaw typically faced by bad planning.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account