Be interesting to see how they solve that particular problem. When USAF aircrews fly above 60Kft (U-2s), they wear dosimeters. So, if some crew were going to work up there for an extended time, they'll need shielding of some kind, which is (so far) always heavy.
...mine's the one with the lead liner...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network