Be interesting to see how they solve that particular problem. When USAF aircrews fly above 60Kft (U-2s), they wear dosimeters. So, if some crew were going to work up there for an extended time, they'll need shielding of some kind, which is (so far) always heavy.
...mine's the one with the lead liner...
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9