Cos they couldn't just go in the shop before to case it could they?
Oh, and it's "burgle", not "burglarize" you American types! You unneccesarilly shorten a load of words, then unneccesarilly extendificationalize others. Do you have "burglers" or "burglarizers"?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked