Cos they couldn't just go in the shop before to case it could they?
Oh, and it's "burgle", not "burglarize" you American types! You unneccesarilly shorten a load of words, then unneccesarilly extendificationalize others. Do you have "burglers" or "burglarizers"?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS