Cos they couldn't just go in the shop before to case it could they?
Oh, and it's "burgle", not "burglarize" you American types! You unneccesarilly shorten a load of words, then unneccesarilly extendificationalize others. Do you have "burglers" or "burglarizers"?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default