I don't think it's the fact that they change their mind when faced with evidence that gets peoples back up as such, it's more the way they promise in the first place without checking then ones they've realised it's impossible they act as though they always knew that. If they did come out and say "sorry, I was wrong and those that I promised it to are idiots" I for one would have more respect for them.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests