I don't think it's the fact that they change their mind when faced with evidence that gets peoples back up as such, it's more the way they promise in the first place without checking then ones they've realised it's impossible they act as though they always knew that. If they did come out and say "sorry, I was wrong and those that I promised it to are idiots" I for one would have more respect for them.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth