And the proof is?
I completely agree with this, as long as there is clear and overwhelming proof that the defendants did illegally download said tracks. IP addresses are not, and can not be proof. I am sure that there is substantial proof, and that the RIANZ will provide said proof in due course.
Anon for no particularly good reason.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire