And the proof is?
I completely agree with this, as long as there is clear and overwhelming proof that the defendants did illegally download said tracks. IP addresses are not, and can not be proof. I am sure that there is substantial proof, and that the RIANZ will provide said proof in due course.
Anon for no particularly good reason.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search