And the proof is?
I completely agree with this, as long as there is clear and overwhelming proof that the defendants did illegally download said tracks. IP addresses are not, and can not be proof. I am sure that there is substantial proof, and that the RIANZ will provide said proof in due course.
Anon for no particularly good reason.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked