And the proof is?
I completely agree with this, as long as there is clear and overwhelming proof that the defendants did illegally download said tracks. IP addresses are not, and can not be proof. I am sure that there is substantial proof, and that the RIANZ will provide said proof in due course.
Anon for no particularly good reason.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR