Flip flopping politician? Surely not...
Ah yes, love net freedom. Today I believe Hague was giving a stern lecture to China and Russia telling them not to be so censorious. Cos we in Britain love our net freedom.
Except for child pron, instead of going after the perpetrators, could you just surreptitiously filter it please and pretend the problem doesn't exist? Oh, and break point-to-point connections for legitimate content that happens to share a server. No need to go through the police or any judicial process, we'll just pass the details to a charity to decide.
Oh, and while you're at it, anything that's written down that could offend.
Oh, and since you've got that technology in place, you may as well block access to a file sharing site that doesn't host anything, but tells you where you can get it.
One last favour, if you could let us know the possibility of shutting down social networks - but be prepared for us to drop it like a hot potato if it turns out to be a) impossible or b) massively unpopular. Ta very muchly.
Love our government. They really know what's best for us. AC, just while I still can.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid