Considering that it's widely known that Apple are the predominant supplier of PCs and laptop over $1k in price, it's a bit odd to find the bargain basement players like Acer thinking that they are suddenly going to run away in this particular market segment.
Optimistic is another word.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging