If the Chinese pull this off, and there's no reason they won't, I believe it will make them only the second nation to make a completely unmanned docking after Russia. The USA have docked a lot of things, but there has always been a pilot driving at least one of the craft involved.
You could also include ESA, which isn't a country of course, although both ATVs docked automatically with a manned space station.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers