Nokia didn't want to find itself with unquantifiable IP risks and that's what Android presented. Not only from Apple, Microsoft & Oracle, but also because if they forked Android and added new IP of their own, they would find it very hard to sue Google if it copied them - due to the nature of the Apache license.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS