Nokia didn't want to find itself with unquantifiable IP risks and that's what Android presented. Not only from Apple, Microsoft & Oracle, but also because if they forked Android and added new IP of their own, they would find it very hard to sue Google if it copied them - due to the nature of the Apache license.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked